Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQ for short)
Absolutely not! You only pay for the products you order. These are fully customisable each month.
A number of ways:
1) Your order will be delivered in a cardboard box that you can either recycle or return to us!
2) Dried goods come in our recyclable paper packaging.
3) Liquid goods come in our custom bottles which we will collect from you on your next delivery.
4) We partner with companies that share our sustainable ethos.
5) We deliver once a month in order to cut down on our carbon footprint.
Don’t worry! Because this is a rolling subscription service your order will repeat each month. You are also welcome to completely change your order every month or cancel it entirely.
We deliver once a month with an date confirmation sent to you when your order goes through, we also send you a friendly reminder the day before arrival!
We only partner with companies that share our sustainable ethos and have a dedicated team constantly on the lookout for newer and better products to help us on our environmental journey. We are constantly on the lookout for suppliers that are kind to the earth, if you can think of any we are lacking please contact us!
At soco we have pledged a portion of all our profits to causes that matter. Our Soco x partnerships are the charities and causes that help our customers make a difference. Go onto our mission page to discover more.
At soco we are always looking for new amazing partners and communites to join with. Send us an email on our contact page and let's start a conversation!